You’re planning a move, and you want to complete your relocation during the summer. That’s when the kids are out of school and when the weather is the best. We get it, but don’t underestimate the benefits of moving during the off-season!
During the peak moving season, which is from May through September, residential movers in Orange County have very full calendars. In fact, you may not even be able to book your first choice of a moving company during the busiest time of year.
If you can be flexible about the time of year you move, you can enjoy impressive benefits, including:
- Flexible Dates: Instead of fully booked calendars, movers typically have wide-open availability during the winter. That means you’ll have your pick of moving companies and moving dates.
- Fast Delivery: Fewer customers mean fewer delays, so you can count on our Orange County long-distance movers to deliver your household goods on time.
- Lower Prices: Some moving companies offer special promotions that can provide significant savings on your move during the off-season.
Depending on where you’re moving, you may also find lower rental or real estate prices as demand for properties in some areas is lower during the winter month.
Orange County Moving Services You Can Trust
No matter what time of year you move, you can count on Alex Moving & Storage to provide all the services you need. We’re proud to be an agent of North American Van Lines, and our experienced relocation professionals go the extra mile to deliver an outstanding customer experience from start to finish.
- Full-Service or Partial Packing
- Custom Crating
- Unpacking and Debris Removal
- Vehicle Shipping
- Piano Moving
- Affordable Storage Solutions
- Third-Party Services
- And More!
Contact Alex Moving & Storage for more information about our moving service or to schedule a free consultation and accurate cost estimate. Call today to speak with a member of our team or fill out our online form now to get started.
Subscribe to Alex Moving & Storage's Blog