Apply at Alex Moving & Storage
1877 Massachusetts Ave
Primarily responsible for identifying, developing and presenting solutions for residential moving and storage needs through sales presentations and effective communication; securing residential sales; and maintaining a close working relationship with key clients to ensure the generation of new business. Development of strategies to increase sales and profits in assigned accounts. Must have previous sales experience in the moving industry.
- •Prepares detailed moving estimates for customers moving locally or long distance
- •Establishes and sustains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and repeat business.
- •Achieve quarterly performance objectives and goals.
- •Finalizes sales paperwork in a precise and timely manner.
- •Documents all estimates with any special instructions or notes pertaining to the needs of the customer.
- •Communicates all customer expectations to move coordinator and operations team.
- •Performs follow-ups on pending estimates and maintains information in "Quotes To Go" and Microsoft Outlook.
- •Maintains direct contact with customers to answer questions and resolve issues before, during and after the move.
- •Conscientiously maintains and manages a vigorous calendar of appointments.
- •Regularly monitors email, text messages and voice mail for customer and company communication.
- 40 hours per week