Who doesn’t love festive Christmas Lights?
Whether you are moving to Anaheim or just visiting, these sites are the must-sees this holiday season. Anaheim movers, Alex Moving & Storage, have put together a list of their favorite spots:
· Thoroughbred Christmas Lights- This neighborhood puts on a lightshow every year that draws thousands of people. You can either drive or walk through the lit streets. Some houses sell bakery items to visitors.
· Fount Valley 56,000 Light Show- This unique light show dazzles with radio accompaniment. The design gets new additions every year so there is always something new to see. You can find a place to park or drive by.
· Brea Christmas Light Neighborhood- This neighborhood transforms into a winter wonderful every year. The neighborhood is clearly marked to help the flow of traffic. They also have hot chocolate and other treats for purchase. Drive or walk through this spectacle of lights.
· Newport Beach- Between the parade and the Ring of Lights, there is a lot of Christmas Spirit in Newport Beach. The parade occurs December 17-21 but the Ring of Lights can be enjoyed until January 4. The parade consists of boats decorated in lights while the Ring of Lights is the houses around Newport Beach. Enjoy on foot or take a cruise!
· Disneyland- Disney is known for perfection and the holidays are no different. Many rides are decorated for the holidays and the park glimmers in lights. It is a must see for you and your family.
These light spectaculars and just that…spectacular. Go out and enjoy all of the Christmas Spirit!
Moving to Anaheim and looking for a mover? Alex Moving & Storage is proud to be an Anaheim Moving Company. Call or visit their website to learn more about their services and get your free quote today!
- christmas in anaheim